Sensor Question (and the usefulness of cam sensors)

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Dec 13 23:05:07 GMT 2001

When you get to worring about Better, it's easy to loose track of what's
actually needed, and practical.   Heck even if you use a crank posistion
sensor reading directly off of a counter weight, the is some crank flex so
there will be a timing error, from one cylinder to another.  Heck even the
block distorts some.
Bruce
  Firmly rooted in actually making mechanical noise to test something

From: "James Montebello" <jamesm at lapuwali.com>