DIY Wideband Completed Pictures and Calibrating Resistor ?s

efi_student efi.student at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 14 07:16:16 GMT 2001

It's the same style.  Not the exact connector.  If you look at the data
sheet it comes in many pin configurations.  The key is the inserts, the
rounded locking housing and the rubber internal seal.  I looked at every
connector Sumitomo listed on their site to determine which one looked to
be most like the one that I have seen both on the wiring harness and on
the sensors themselves.  This appears to be it from the description.  I
am 100% certain that the connector is Sumitomo, it's now just a question
of exactly which one it is.

Lance