Which WB O2 sensor is OK and Wiring Qs

adam.bahret at vsea.com adam.bahret at vsea.com
Fri Dec 14 18:39:43 GMT 2001

So where is the best place to buy the WB O2 sensor for 117.78?

Adam

Hey--If you have a Ford FE or Cleveland block for a coffee table base,
there are a few here you'd fit right in with--

Greg
:::
Does having your wife walk in and catch you with a Honda Engine spread out
on the living room floor count?  I think I would have been better off if
it had been a naked Vic Secret model

Adam

"efi_student" <efi.student at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: owner-diy_efi at diy-efi.org