Operating temp Question

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Sat Dec 15 00:35:54 GMT 2001

Shannen Durphey wrote:

> The final answer is don't trust the gauge, use a scan tool.
> The gauge is best used for relative readings.
> Shannen

My scan tool shows that the gauge is more or less accurate, the thing
I'm curious about is the scan tool only shows temps in increments of 12
degrees or so (it's been a while, I can't remember exactly).  ie it'll
jump from 201 to 213 while sitting at a light, 213 back to 201 when I
start going.  Not sure if all of them do that or not.  BTW, Bob, my temp
usually sits in the same place on the gauge as yours.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com