DIY_EFI Digest V5 #940

gape gape at cablelan.net
Sat Dec 15 05:29:36 GMT 2001

Bruce,

    I have been reading the Digest format of the DIY Lists on and off for
some time. I don't add  to much to it very often but wanted to say "gladly
admit it Bruce, you like to argue.." and even argue about not arguing, but
that's ok cause it adds to the list and Technical stuff can often get dry
unless it is spruced up by flavored comments and "discussions". Keeps me
awake late at night and often lol. I am all in favor of "discussions".
    On to business. I would like it that if anyone has access to the wiring
diagrams for the turbo 3.1L  727 ECM (<= GM calls it ECM up here) to update
the jpgs in the archive so at least they can be read. Also all in favor of
updated injector identification list. I can add to the updates as well.

Thanks,
Joseph Guthrie. AScT.

GAPE
Guthrie Applied Performance Engineering.
Winfield, BC