Newish Member Post

Chris McKinnon chrism at cnx.net
Sat Dec 15 21:47:02 GMT 2001

I've been lurking for some time so I figured it's time for an intro post.
I've got an 85 F150 with a 351W on LPG. I'm interested in trying to
build/hack/modify some type of LPG injection for it, maybe port, maybe TBI.
I've had some experience playing with PIC's, mostly 16C887's. I've been
thinking about maybe using diesel injectors because of the high fuel
pressures you get with LPG and maybe a diesel injector pump as well. Before
I get too deep into this project is there anyone out there who has done the
same thing?

I was thinking about maybe using the Magasquirt for TBI, or hacking a Ford
ECM for port injection. Does anyone have any input?

Thanks,
Chris