Starter Teeth Sensor

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Sat Dec 15 21:48:47 GMT 2001

Sounds like other people like the idea.  As Carter says,
a little processing will give you lots of information.

I don't think this is so hard, but I wonder how useful
it would be.  Do you really need to be able to spot a
weak cylinder this way?  How is the information to
be displayed?  My vision is a scope trace that starts
as #1 goes into the power stroke.  Acceleration would
be the vertical scale, so you would have 6 or 8 hills as
you passed each cylinder, but a bad one would be
small or even a valley.

We need more projects!  Bruce Roe