DIY_WB Data logging?

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sun Dec 16 03:42:38 GMT 2001

The most effective method of data logging entails tying the DIY-WB
value in with the rest of the ECM variables. Most ECMs have an
extra ADC input that can be used. Hang the DIY-WB off that and add
the code to do a convert on it. Then output the DIY-WB ADC counts
to the ALDL stream.

If using a C3 ECM another possibility is using the Lockers setup.

BobR.