WBO2 testing

Glen Beard gbeard1 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Dec 17 18:44:54 GMT 2001

OK, I've gotten everything soldered up, and I am testing the
heater circuit using a tail lamp.  The lamp turns on nice
and bright building its current to 1.003 Amps.  Is the LED
supposed to turn on after a while?  Is the LT1086 (VR)
supposed to get sizzling hot even with a 2x3" Al heat sink?
With the smaller heat sink I had on it, the bulb would light
up and then start to dim again.  If I blew across it and it
got brighter.

--
Glen Beard  95 T/A conv M6
355, Vortech, heads, cam...