Datalogging RPM signal

Porter, Bill BPorter at onealinc.com
Tue Dec 18 22:36:31 GMT 2001

Follow instructions at this link
http://www.charm.net/~mchaney/homedyno/homedyno.htm#inst to make an
inductive pick up.  The link uses the pick up to drive the MIC input on your
laptop.  From here I'm unsure of how to configure to time sync with the wide
band and the DataQ software.  I haven't used the DataQ yet to see if it will
accept outside signals.  Don't know what type of voltage you will get off of
pick up to drive DataQ directly