any javascript experts out there?

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Wed Dec 19 00:51:50 GMT 2001

I'm sure he's looking for a member of the list(s) to contribute some time to
making improvements to the "quality of service" provided by the list server.  As
there are many people here who are more than willing to sign up to receive the
free subscriprion and use list services, it's not unreasonable to ask for
someone to give a little back to the list.
Shannen