Newish Member Post

Dan Zorde dzorde at erggroup.com
Wed Dec 19 21:24:39 GMT 2001

Because the LPG is a vapour it is also fully mixed by the time it enters
the chambers, allowing you to run leaner than petrol if you are after
economy.  Friend of mine who does LPG conversions often set up cars to
idle at 16:1 with no problems.  Any pertol engine I've ever seen at 16:1
would hunt and eventually stall.

Dan  dzorde at erggroup.com