Turbo groups answer

Trans Am Temple transamtemple at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 01:04:19 GMT 2001

Maybe I catch hell, and maybe I don't but since two people now have asked
about the turbo groups available I thought I'd go ahead and post the info
again.

you'll find several groups available to sign up.  Two of the ones that I've
been signed up with are jyturbo and blowthruturbo, both of which have many
posts, members and lots of info.  The new one was diy-turbo, but it doesn't
have much of a following yet.

Hope this helps someone,
Steve