LPG Injection.

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 21:46:08 GMT 2001

very interesting. Anybody try a constant flow type injector?? of course this
would end up being similar to the servo controlled K-Jetronic I was thinking
about earlier this year(still want to try it if I get time). A high speed
servoconnected to a small barrel valve feeding a fuel block, that the
constant flow injectors are connected to.
Unfortunatly this setup may be prone to inject gas instead of liquid at low
flow rates.