My Introduction

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sat Dec 29 21:30:16 GMT 2001

Hi, Jud

In 7 years this list has really changed its "character."  This tends to support
many, many different approaches to and aspects of DIY-EFI, including using
readily available systems and/or parts. There are a few brave souls here
creating their own systems from scratch.

There is a list dedicated to building an efi controller.  Go to the DIY home
page, and look at the efi332 list archives.  That may well be what interests you
rather than the much more generalized content of the DIY-EFI list.

Shannen