wbo2 testing question

Stephen Andersen SAndersen at advan-tek.com
Sat Dec 29 21:59:48 GMT 2001

Are you saying that if you power the circuit with nothing hooked
up that the LED will come on in 10 secs?  I have not tried powering
it without a load on the heater circuit.  With a 3.1ohm lamp
the LED did not come on even after about 75 seconds.

I am getting about 6 volts (open circuit) at the heater outputs
with 14 volt input.  That sounds kind of low isn't it?

Anybody got any ideas or recommendations on how to check the circuit
thoroughly (for an electronics idiot) after construction but prior
to connecting the sensor?  I really don't want to smoke $120...

On the ISO is the dot (pin 1) supposed to be in the top left corner
when looking at it on the board with the heater circuit in the top
left?

How about the LED?  Not sure that I put it in the right way...

Thanks,
Steve