Question about connectors for DIY-WB

Brian Renegar thomas.renegar at nist.gov
Sat Dec 1 00:43:19 GMT 2001

I bought some "Moldex" connectors at Radio Shack today, to connect all
wires to and from the DIY-WB circuit board.  These connectors are for 22-18
AWG wire.  I noticed on the package it said contact resistance = 0.0025ohm,
and voltage drop = 2.5mV @ 1A.  Is this ok for the connections to the
sensor, signal out, and power/ground?  I didn't know if the voltage drop or
resistance was significant enough to alter the output or not.  I know one
person said to use a terminal strip instead of connectors, but I prefer to
have a connector to it.

Thanks,
Brian