EFI control

Eric Bryant BRYANTE at ghsp.com
Wed Feb 7 15:59:03 GMT 2001

> From: Bruce Plecan [mailto:nacelp at bright.net]
> Subject: Re: EFI control
>
> Now, there's a selling point,   our's is prettier then brand, x.
> Bruce

Not that I'm a big fan of using fashion to sell parts, but I'm a firm
beliver that there's a certain level of sophistication necessary to survive
in the automotive environment (whether it's underhood or in the interior).
Look at the PCM for the LT-1 - it's a really nice piece of equipment, with
all the measures necessary to provide reliable operation.  I'm seen some
aftermarket auto stuff (especially stereo equipment) that's just not capable
of living for long with thermal cycling, shock, etc.

For what it's worth, I'm not familar with the Accel or SDS stuff, so I could
just be talking out of my ass.

Eric Bryant
mailto:bryante at ghsp.com
http://www.novagate.com/~bryante