EFI control

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Feb 7 16:14:58 GMT 2001

Ugh, well here we go again, from accel to GM PCMs.  OK, took GM almost 20
years to evolve this far.   GM sells what about 18 trillion pcms a year?.
If the new stuff was still a ecm it probably would be in the same box as in
82, just the newer stuff has that much more heat, and enironment to deal
with.   Things get to where they are also over engineered, and KISS gets
completely lost.
Bruce