EFI control

Shirley, Mark R MarkRShirley at eaton.com
Wed Feb 7 19:05:34 GMT 2001

OK, I guess I look at the exterior and think if the box looks this bad,
did they take the time to get the innards right?  You can determine a
persons work ethic by looking at almost any of their work.
As far as beauty being skin deep, I don't think that applies to anything
but human beings, as a general rule.  As far as the harnesses, I can SEE
those on the website, and I KNOW what they are made of.  To be fair though,
it IS VERY difficult for a non-OEM to produce harnesses that meet
OEM-type specs.  Harness suppliers aren't setup to provide quantities lower
than 30,000 or so.  And there is a real dirge of quality weatherproof ECM
connections available.  The only one I am aware of is Packard's metripak
series, and they are pull to seat (read pain-in-the-*ss to assemble).
All the rest are proprietary, and not for sale to general public.