EFI control

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Feb 7 20:21:45 GMT 2001

Other then a true verbal attack, I take nothing as a slam.
I just express, what I think is the best solution, or something I've seen.
Then also, at times say something off the wall to get some feed back about
something that was hashed out along time ago, to see if there are any new
opinions or news on something.
Trouble is sometimes Grumpy gets to keyboard first <g>
Bruce