EFI control

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Feb 7 20:26:38 GMT 2001

All *WE* need is a user friendly cheap emulator and we're there now.
With all the hacing, and good editors now, just getting away from having to
carry a burner around would about make this a perfect world, IMO
Bruce

From: "Pat Ford" <pford at qnx.com>
> I'm all for CHEAP! the oem ecms are CHEAP, $35 at the wrecker. they don't
come as easy to program as the aftermarket stuff but $965 ( guessing at $1K
for a cheap aftermarket ecm) buys alot of my hobby time.