EFI control

Jurgen Hartwig jhartwig at midsouth.rr.com
Thu Feb 8 15:04:46 GMT 2001

How many here have had an aftermarket ECU crap out?

Who is willing to start a company, build a well-designed product, provide
tech support, as well as provide a knowledge base for various auto
installs?  You will need to sell your product at low prices, since you're
the new guy on the block.  If you are willing to do so, please email me
with pricing information.  I can make a deposit immediately.

I know the engineers have spoken.  I am an engineer, too, but I also know
an engineer does not sell products.  No sale = No profit = No job = No
ECU.  I agree with the quality issues presented, but in my book, you keep
on doing what you're doing until someone else comes along and kicks your
ass doing it better.  Then you quit and get another job.  Until something
better than my $650 Wolf 3D engine management system comes along, I stick
with what I have.

:(