Transistor Ignition question

Stewart Prince sprince at csun.edu
Thu Feb 8 19:47:03 GMT 2001

If you just want a simple fet with no current limiting, and you want 5 volt control,
consider the international rectifier logic level hexfets. Their web site has a
pretty neat setup for selecting automotive fets and they're pretty good about
samples.
S. Prince

STEWART PRINCE

PROFESSOR, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING