vr vs hall

don.broadus at exeloncorp.com don.broadus at exeloncorp.com
Thu Feb 8 22:46:35 GMT 2001

Ed Lansinger had a similar problem with his teams SAE racer. He solved the
problem by routing the mag pickup lines through inline coaxial capacitors
soldered to the ECM case. The article appeared in 3 installments in circuit
cellar magazine issue #62/63/64 Sept/Oct/Nov This is the only Email I have
for Ed is    lansie at rpi.edu.

                                                                    Take
Care

Don

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corp. proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the  Exelon Corp. family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.