NTK

Steve Leonard gsxr1300 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 03:01:58 GMT 2001

I have an EMS Dual Sport I fuel injection system. It has the "wide band
lambda" sensor option. It came with a Bosch LSM-11 sensor. Unfortunately I
killed it with some non-O2 sensor safe RTV. :(
  The "tech" guy at EMS said that he has simply replaced the Bosch unit with
a NTK wide band sensor (same type as the DIY EFI unit- 5 wire).
Anybody see any reason this wouldn't work?

On another note, these NTK sensors can still be purchased rather cheap
($125US) The Bosch LSM-11 is $390. Go to your local NAPA store, the part is
an Echlin OS791 ("O" as in OH sh*t). It is the real McCoy,  NTK is stamped
on it.