NTK

Jörgen Karlsson jurg at pp.sbbs.se
Fri Feb 9 05:04:25 GMT 2001

Hi,

You must have spoken to the tech guys hamster, the sensor does not have much
in common with the NTK UEGO sensor.

I can probably set you up with a LSM 11 sensor that is used for a short time
in a big engine lab, It will be compared to other reference sensors just
before I ship it to you. $200 is the price. Send a mail to
mailto:jurg at pp.sbbs.se to discuss payment and shipping if you are
interested.

Jörgen Karlsson
Gothenburg, Sweden.