Friendly Emulator

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Mon Feb 12 02:09:54 GMT 2001

Naw,  I gave up trying to get my Dataman S4 to play with my '7060 box.
Tried everything that their techie's suggested, but no cigar.  Very
disappointing as I've used the S4 with other MemCal boxes in the past, and
at least one other guy that I know of on the left coast purports to have
used his S4 with his '7060 with great success.  Even sent my S4 to Florida
for test/inspection, with NTF.  Oh well,  it needed a battery pack
anyway.........

I broke down and bought a  "UNIROM UR08 - 512 - 90ns Real Time Memory
Emulator Package" from Tech Tools, a little while back.  Looked like an
excellent candidate at the time.  However, I have not yet gotten around to
trying it.  It should support instant on-the-fly changes.  The GUI looks a
bit primitive, but functional.

Walt.

> You still trying to get your S4 to hook up too ??
>
> Lyndon.

> > > All *WE* need is a user friendly cheap emulator and we're there now.
> > > With all the hacing, and good editors now, just getting away from
having
> > > carry a burner around would about make this a perfect world, IMO
> > > Bruce
> > >

> > We're there now?...........
> >
> > What's the latest in terms of friendly & cost effective emulators?  Ones
> > which can be programmed on-the-fly without having to shut down the
engine?
> > Ones with friendly front end GUI's?   Any linked to editor packages?
For