ECU7 and Holley Commander 950

Al Lipper alipper at injectionlogic.com
Sun Feb 11 19:02:03 GMT 2001

I'm working on the development of software that will work with the ECU7
project (now in the form of ECU8).  Anyway, the goal is to develop some
easy-to-use calibration software.  I've heard about Holley's new Commander
950, and wondered if anyone has had much experience with one.  In
particular, is the software good.  If so, perhaps we can incorporate some
features from it into the ECU7 software.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

		Al Lipper

efi at injectionlogic.com