Friendly Emulator /racelogic groupe buy!

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 14 05:51:06 GMT 2001

I'll, second that, makes the UniRom look cheap @ 8 Bills. I take it that no
one has used any of the lower end models like the tech tools econo ROM?
(http://www.tech-tools.com/romtools.htm)  my apprehension is that i am
going to buy a $200 POJ, & get every bit of what i payed for it, back out
of it in frustration.  not being extremely smart this way, really hurts
about now, makes me wish i had payed more attention in class.

no input?????

BW

--- Bob Wooten
--- r71chevy at earthlink.net