EGOR

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Feb 14 16:54:42 GMT 2001

Got one right here.
One of the prototype, first 3.
Ran it in parrarel, with a NTK WB and was at least as good.
The Bare unit is very fast responding.  Using a scope actually gave the best
results for steady state viewing.   I'm using a slow sample rate DVM for in
car work.   Was easy to see the individual cyl firings at 3K rpm..   It also
was real close to the commanded AFR the ecm was seeking, in my GN (under
boost even <g>).

There is an update (to the wiring), and continuning work on it.   Thou at
this time, just limited to 2 people.
No boards yet.
As I recall, paying premium prices for all the bits was $35.