Pic controlled EGOR

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 04:14:50 GMT 2001

I just re-subscribed to this list yesterday. I was on for about 6 months a
year or two ago. I noticed

that the EGOR project scematic has been posted.

I have been making some HEGO O2 meters that are Pic controlled. They have a
12 bit resolution and

basicly linearize the curve and display the (estimated)AFR number, along
with a precise bargraph on 2

line by 20 and also 40 char wide LCD's.
The displays look good, run fast, and with the 12 bit adc plus some math
they seem to do great.

BUT I would realy like to do this with UEGO sensors. I am wondering just
what are the specific

requirments to drive one of these sensors ? Could the number of components
be reduced by driving it with

software? More details would be great.

Marvin Fugate (The Punisher)
67 Pro-Street Camaro 427 bbc