Waste Spark Coils

James Ballenger vtjballeng at yifan.net
Wed Feb 21 22:30:48 GMT 2001

	I used to use stock honda coils for the 600cc F4/F3 setup being run here
and they were pretty weak... you could barely even see or hear the spark.  I
recently just went with some GM $20 coils and good lord!  You could tig weld
with these things if you threw some argon in.  We rev up to ~13000 so they
should work fine for your app, be extremely cheap and just about the
cheapest ones you can get on the market AFAIK.

	If anyone is interested in the specific ones I am using, I am some GM part
#'s what GM cars they correspond to and advance auto part #'s.

Have fun,
James Ballenger