FTP Stuff - was PIC controlled EGOR

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Wed Feb 21 22:45:17 GMT 2001

For WIN 98 & Internet Explorer 5.0 or greater..........Go to the DIY FTP
site via the home page, and find the incoming directory.  Minimize that
window.  Launch Windows explorer, and locate the file(s) that you want to
FTP.  Right click on the specific file(s) with your mouse, and select copy.
Minimize that window, and maximize the other window.  Right click on the
incoming subdirectory, and select paste.  Everything else should happen
automagically.  You can also drag and drop if you have both windows opened.

Note:  This does not work with older versions of windows and/or IE.  If
using such platforms, then go to places on the net such as www.tucows.com
and download a third party FTP software package.  I used to use LapLink, and
it was easy to use.  Plus it was free.

Walt.