Fuel Pressure Sensor

Chris Conlon synchris at speakeasy.org
Thu Feb 22 05:39:33 GMT 2001

At 03:07 PM 2/21/01 -0500, James Scott Flanagan wrote:

>Where could I find a fuel pressure sensor cheap?  Are there any OEM
>sources I could get out of a junkyard?  Thanks,

You can get a fairly cheap Intellitronix sensor from Summit. p/n
ITC-TH8434. I can't remember the price, might have been $15, might
have been $40... or not. It looks like a diaphraghm / resistance
type, and iirc it said "Delphi" on the side. Came with connector
pigtail. Up to 100psi.

If you need a fast responding or very accurate sensor you're probably
looking at a $100 part, basically a MAP sensor except set up for oil
and higher pressures. One other slight possibility is an oil pressure
sensor, but I suspect most of the cheap ones are very much like the
cheap FP sensor.

   Chris C.