Waste Spark Coils

Shirley, Mark R MarkRShirley at eaton.com
Thu Feb 22 18:21:35 GMT 2001

The finis codes are prefixed with a minimum of one letter.  You can usually
cross
reference the finis to a NA part number.  Not always though.  Just a side
note,
from 99- on the part numbers are standardized worldwide, and some of the
conventions
changed a little.  I don't remember them off hand, but could post this info
later,
my code list is at home right now.