Waste Spark Coils

Shirley, Mark R MarkRShirley at eaton.com
Thu Feb 22 18:57:05 GMT 2001

If you're in Europe, then that makes sense.  Finis codes were used over
there until 99, so your number must be correct.  Note that in the US,
our parts counter types will probably be confused.  The Mondeo/Contour
was designed in Germany, and lots of the part numbers are originally
Finis codes.  But anything that touches US soil is given a NA part number.