Honda Direct Fire Coils

Huw Scourfield huw.scourfield at lineone.net
Sun Feb 25 12:12:18 GMT 2001

Please don't take this the wrong way Chris, but you're a fool. If you are
unfortunate enough to have a serious "off" with that car you run the risk of
an electrical fire, all it would take is one little short circuit - up she
goes! Put some fuses in, even 20A fuses will protect most harness wire from
melting, yet be unlikely to blow due to surges/ ageing (depends on load of
course), you can get some pretty robust blade fuse carriers now that are
pretty much water tight and should be problem free. Think about this Chris,
it's your life, but fuses needn't be a problem if you position them well and
rate them generously.
    Huw