Chevy Block

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Mon Feb 26 03:49:34 GMT 2001

Sorry for the limited efi content. I broke a KB hyper piston in my efi 400 - not
enough top ring end gap, pulled the top off the piston, even thought very rich.
I am in great need of a 4 bolt 400 Chevy block, new or used. lower 48 only.
Must have 4.125 or 4.155 bore , 400 mains, and stock cam location. Stock 2 bolt
w/ splayed caps or race style block, iron or aluminum OK. Wet sump.
Bow Tie Sportsman 400 Main Size Bare Block GM # 12480049 or equivalent from
Dart or Rodeck.  (Dart # 31152211 I think). or others.
Please reply off list to twsharpe at mtco.com with price and condition.
Thanks