newbie with questions

Dave Gumm jeeprz2 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 03:26:37 GMT 2001

Hello all, I have been lurking around, trying to gather up any bit of info I
can.  I have a running TBI setup using a 747 ECM on my AMC 360, but it needs
a bit more work.  Currently, it is setup for fuel control only, but I may
change that in the future.
Here are my questions.

What application should I ask for to get a set of the 65lb/hr yellow/brown
injectors?

I still think I am going to need to do some programming of the EPROM, even
after getting bigger injectors.  I am a mechanic, and familiar with computer
controlled engines, but I know virtually nothing about computer programming.
  What would be the best reprogramer and software for a illiterate person
like myself?  So far, I have been leaning toward the Tunercat, mainly on a
few recomendations. TIA
Dave