DIY EGOR

DAVID C. GREGORY DCG1174 at tntech.edu
Wed Feb 28 03:34:21 GMT 2001

I have a couple of simply questions about schematic.   I'm a ME not a EE so
you'll have to forgive me.

Does the FET have to be an IRFZ24?  I'm trying to put together a parts list and
i'm trying to find them all at the same place.  So far Jameco has them all but
teh IRF150.   Maybe there is a better place to buy online?
Also, i know somebody else has asked this, but what are the voltage sources in
the box labeled "Wide Ratio o2"  are the really batteries?

and lastly, what is the difference btwn a 2n3806 and a 2n3904?

thanks!

David Gregory