Simple injector questions

Scott Hung txf1 at home.com
Wed Feb 28 05:36:55 GMT 2001

[Dave wrote:]
>  Not to be a smart-ass, but 14 pounds is a pretty common injector size
> for Ford and Chevy four cylinder cars as well as the gray-colored
> '87-'93 Ford Mustang 5.0 injectors.  Given the likely difference in

I feel kinda silly asking this because I should be able to figure this out
on my own, but it's not working.  To wit:

What's the formula for converting lb/hr injectors to cc/min?  I tried
using the density of gasoline but the #s weren't coming out right.

Also, how could I go about figuring out CFM to lb/min or kg/hr?
I assume I'd use the density of air and assume STP?

Thanks,
Scott