Fw: Pop Off Valve

Rob O rjo1 at home.com
Wed Jan 3 21:47:47 GMT 2001

Lemme guess... MAF equipped car, BOV vented to atmosphere and the top
hose on the BOV getting its source from the intake manifold

At part throttle pressure upstream of the throttle body will be higher
than after the TB. This will cause the BOV to remain slightly open
venting "metered" air and the car will run pig rich.

Sound familiar or am I way off base here?

Rob_O