thru shaft tps

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 3 22:01:21 GMT 2001

The 302 in my Ford truck (w/EEC4) has one that was not really through, but
you could make it that way.  It had a hole in the middle that a splined
shaft stuck into.  89, F150, 302, auto, w/EEC4.  I think that they are
probably "all the same" on the standard SBF motors.

Bob Wooten

--- Bob Wooten
--- r71chevy at earthlink.net
--- www.r71camaro.homestead.com