nitrous solenoids as fuel injectors?

Jason R. Haines jhaines at lingenfelter.com
Mon Jan 8 13:24:22 GMT 2001

Has anyone tried controlling a nitrous oxide solenoid with a fuel injector
driver (like the ones used on GM controllers or aftermarket controllers)?
One of the NOS solenoids claims to only draw 0.6 amps so this sounds like it
might be compatible with a fuel injector driver. I need some very small
auxiliary twin cone injectors and just can't seem to find any so I was
thinking of using nitrous oxide style fuel nozzles and control a single
solenoid with a fuel injector driver. Any thoughts on this idea?

Jason Haines
jhaines at mail.fwi.com