Turbo flange

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 14:20:49 GMT 2001

Corky Bell's book maximum boost has the formula that he recomends for
enlarging the holes. I can't remember it off the top of my head and am away
on business right now otherwise I would post it. I do remeber that I was
shocked at how much he recomended enlarging the holes, it was pretty
significant (I want to say 1/3 of the diameter of the hole). Slicing the
flange after you weld the piping is also a good idea. I have a question
regarding turbo header construction, has anyone found an elegant solution on
how to merge the piping together. Need somethine like an NA header collector
but it needs to be much shorter to ba able to mount the turbo in the engine
bay.
Justin Ivan