off topic / traction control

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 21:57:49 GMT 2001

Which are really nothing but disquised Bean Counters making sure that the
money made up front doesn't go out the back end due to Lawsuits. Speaking of
which did anyone hear that Ford settled another claim with the whole
Firestone Debate? No $figure was given but the Lady was looking for $100
million. Also, did anyone see the Motor Trend article where they took an
explorer, "blew out" (dumped all pressure in <1 sec) the rear drivers tire @
70 mph with no hands on the wheel and the truck didn't flip? Thought it was
more then interesting