off topic / traction control

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 01:51:25 GMT 2001

ahh maybe you are right C&D it was. Either way, yeah the test could have had
more scenarios but it is interesting. I wonder what some people are doing
out there on the road? I had a tread separation on a full size conversion
van and I had no trouble controling it, yet just the other week I saw a full
size van upside down on it's roof, and a couple of miles later, a jeep
cherokee on it's side. What the hell are these people doing?