Two O2 probes, one pre, one post cat???

Bob Tom tigers at bserv.com
Tue Jan 9 21:45:00 GMT 2001

At 08:44 PM 1/9/01 +0000, you wrote:
>How would you suggest I work around this then? Leave things alone as
>apparently it all works fine, or do some sort of trickery? Like what:-)?
>Thanks for the info!    Chris

I would leave it as is since it's not triggering the MIL.  The post-cat O2
sensor
does not effect the a/f mixture calibration done by the computer.

Bob Tom       Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 CC Dakota, 5.2L, 4x2, auto., 3.92SG, 4,265 lb (racing weight)
Dyno:   231.2 rwhp                340.0 lb-ft rwtorque
PB:      14.737 @ 91.75         9.364 @ 72.95