Turbo manifold design.

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Wed Jan 10 21:25:01 GMT 2001

Book shows a 1/4" - 1/2" gap between the pipe ends with a 1" to 2"
of slip fit. Suggested .004" - .005" clearance between inner & outer
pipes for mild steel, .005" - .008" for stainless steel. Claims very
little leaks as the inner pipe runs hotter then the outer and expands
more. Also talks about not insulating the pipes.

BobR.